- We focus on your personal needs and goals.
- We work together to find the investment strategy that is best suited to your particular situation.
- Your liquidity requirements influence both the strategy that needs to be taken as well as the investment selection.
- In addition to bespoke and successful investment solutions, this process also results in lasting client relationships.
Analysis, economy, markets, politics
Political uncertainties are increasingly impacting global economic developments. We use leading indicators as part of our decision-making process enabling us to implement measures proactively.
We process economic data on an ongoing basis, and link the results closely to our investment decisions. In addition to country-specific developments, local developments are also taken into account.
- Markets Market and sector-specific developments and key indicators provide information about growth potential as well as trends. We deploy the results when selecting investments and when balancing opportunities and risks.
- The Committee, consisting of experienced investment professionals, decides on the binding tactical asset allocation (TAA) for all investment profiles.
- Tactical decisions have a major impact on investment outcomes. The Committee decides primarily on the weighting per asset class and region.
- The decision-making process entails observing the overall investment policy environment on an ongoing basis as well as preparing forecasts on all relevant factors.
- Implementation of the tactical decisions.
- Investment selection based on sector and industry prospects.
- Selection of actively or passively managed investment funds to cover special topics.
- Implementing the investment decisions in your portfolio.
- Cost-effective realisation of allocation adjustments.
- Careful processing within the context of existing market prices and market depth.
- Your portfolio is monitored on a daily basis.
- We follow macroeconomic and economic policy developments closely, and use our short decision-making channels.
- Investments are compared with our expectations, assessed and checked for effectiveness within the portfolio context.